DISCONTINUED DUE TO BUGS – FOLLOW OLD PACMAN FOR LENOVO A6000
Hello Lenovo A6000 users, if you remember PACMAN Custom Rom For Lenovo A6000/Plus we have one more great news that there is a new PACMAN custom ROM available in art and is very smooth and fast. Pacman has rich features and full collection of CM AOKP with a variety of personalized settings.
Before going through the guide and the files please read the message below :
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware ofcustom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
3. Custom Rom – Download it from here.
4. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here. ( This is the minimal edition)
5. Backup all your data.
About the ROM :
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000/Plus)
ROM type: Pacman
Version: 1.0 Beta
ROM Author: Laughing Kid
Features of the ROM :
- Lock screen notification and related settings: Settings – lock screen inside
- Transparent lock screen
- Status Bar speed settings and update frequency
- HALO and other settings of the notification
- Show WLAN name in the drop-down notification bar display
- Pac console
- Pac Performance
- Recent Tasks panel, and set
- pie and related settings
- Custom progress bar
- Custom Animation
- Wake lock interceptor
- Show CPU information
- Recent task memory
- Navigation-related settings (only the default display navigation machine)
- Key operation and settings
- Added a lot of optimized code to improve the quality jpg 100%
- GPU rendering
- Time reducing Dial increase scrolling reflected
- Signal, wifi network speed adjustment -2 / 3 / 4G Internet faster
- Battery optimization, practical longer time
How to install Lenovo A6000 Pacman Custom Rom
Step 1 : Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to goto recovery)
Step 3 : Please take an entire backup of your current rom through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install lenovo a6000 pacman custom rom
Step 4 : Enter recovery
Step 5 : Delete Cache/Partition, Delete Dalvik Cache
Step 6 : Flash the rom and then the gapps.
Step 7 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
PS : You may find difficult using the language interface or the keyboard as it is in default Chinese Language. You can download Google Keyboard and use the English Language as default.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.inputmethod.latin]
Screen Shots of Lenovo A6000 Pacman Custom Rom
UPDATE :We just found that gapps is not working in this lenovo a6000 pacman rom, you can find a solution to get it working by searching it on the internet. There are several methods to get the GAPPS working. Apart from that, everything is working, if you do not rely upon Gapps, then you can download the applications (apk) directly and save it on your SD card and install them manually. Also you will have to update those applications frequently yourself which you have install as it won't get updated itself due to the non-presence/working of Gapps.
[su_animate type=”tada” duration=”120″ delay=”0.5″]
More Lenovo A6000 Custom ROMS – Click Here