It sounds exciting when we here about cyanogenmod and when Lenovo A6000 users hear about it then the excitement raises more. Lenovo A6000 CM11 Custom Rom is here for download and is so far the best rom after Pacman for Lenovo A6000. Everything works absolutely fine and there are no problems using the camera or the data service, the 4g or even playing any video. Yes there is one problem in this rom and that is the WiFi connectivity, but it can be solved as well by using a non-protected WiFi. Apart from that the custom rom based on cyanogenmod 11 is perfectly smooth and fast and so far stable among the other custom roms for Lenovo A6000.
Before going through the guide and the files please read the message below :
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware ofcustom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
1. Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus
2. CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
3. Custom Rom of Lenovo A6000 CM11 – Download it from here.
4. Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here. ( This is the minimal edition)
5. Backup all your data.
About the ROM :
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000/Plus)
ROM type: Cyanogenmod 11
ROM Author: X Wrath of God
Features of the ROM :
- Thanks Cyanogenmod team for ironMan.K provide end package transplant
- ROOT super authorization has been acquired
- Xposed new framework, more powerful
- Xblast new tool, a number of advanced settings
- New gravity toolbox, hundreds of custom features
- New green guard, guard your program, perfect power control
- Support lock screen shortcuts modify custom widgets
- Support modify theme styles, fonts, sound effects and other packages
- Support status bar modify the clock style, battery style
- Support for custom modifications to the drop-down notification bar to quickly set, floating notification
- Support DSP sound effects
- Support modify the font size and interactive screen savers
- Supports stand-alone long press the HOME key and double-click the menu key for custom modifications
- Support processor, IO scheduling modification
- Support for memory management, adjust the background usage
- Overall smooth rom, for those who prefer smoothness
How to install Lenovo A6000 CM11
Step 1 : Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to goto recovery)
Step 3 : Please take an entire backup of your current rom through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install CM11.
Step 4 : Enter recovery
Step 5 : Delete Cache/Partition, Delete Dalvik Cache
Step 6 : Flash the rom and then the gapps.
Step 7 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
PS : You may find difficult using the language interface or the keyboard as it is in default Chinese Language. You can download Google Keyboard and use the English Language as default.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.inputmethod.latin]
Screen Shots of Lenovo A6000 CM11 Custom Rom
NOTE : The WiFi will give authentic problem, I fixed it by using my WiFi Router without a password. Please use this custom rom only if you do not rely upon WiFi. If you want to use it, then remove the WiFi password from your router and then use it. Please do not complain any further about the WiFi not working, you are already aware about it now. Apart from the WiFi issue, gapps, videos, games and other things are working absolutely fine.
[su_animate type=”tada” duration=”120″ delay=”0.5″]
More Lenovo A6000 Custom ROMS – Click Here