How To Activate Whatsapp Voice Calling Feature?
Whatsapp has recently released a new feature, which is the Whatsapp voice calling feature to most of its users. It is not accessible to everybody at this time but it worked for a brief time on an invite basis, though you can get the WhatsApp voice calling feature by following these basic steps.
- Uninstall the older version of your Whatsapp app.
- Download The latest version of Whatsapp app. The link for the latest version is HERE.
- Now install the latest version of Whatsapp app.
- Ask your friend who is having the Whatsapp calling feature for invitation by asking him to call you. Once it’s done, you’ll have the voice calling feature on your Android phone.
Update: This feature is reportedly not working on many devices. Follow the step below to get the WhatsApp calling feature without an invite.
- Using the link mentioned above, install the latest version of Whatsapp app.
- Now open Root Explorer or Es file Explorer your Android device.
- Go to Data > Data > com.whatsapp > Shared_prefs > com.whatsapp__preferences.xml
- Now edit the above file and add the two lines before </map>-
<boolean name=”call” value=”true” />
- Now after saving this file, go to Setting > Apps and Force Stop Whatsapp.
After completing these steps, you will find the voice calling feature enabled on your Android.
If you have any problem then feel free to ask us.