After the release of Windows 10 RTM Build 10240 which was the last build for Windows 10 Insider Preview and was made final has now again got an update through the fast ring. The new Windows 10 Build 10525 is still not stable and has some issues left behind like the hotspot doesn’t work followed by the optional language pack is not available. But overall Microsoft engineers have fixed a lot of known issues from the previous builds in this version.
New changes in Windows 10 Build 10525 Insider Preview :
From Microsoft Blog
- MEMORY MANAGER : In Windows 10, we have added a new concept in the Memory Manager called a compression store, which is an in-memory collection of compressed pages. This means that when Memory Manager feels memory pressure, it will compress unused pages instead of writing them to disk. This reduces the amount of memory used per process, allowing Windows 10 to maintain more applications in physical memory at a time. This also helps provide better responsiveness across Windows 10. The compression store lives in the System process’s working set. Since the system process holds the store in memory, its working set grows larger exactly when memory is being made available for other processes. This is visible in Task Manager and the reason the System process appears to be consuming more memory than previous releases.
- COLOR OPTIONS : We got a lot of feedback on the default color for Start, Acton Center, Taskbar, and Title bars and that you wanted to be able to change to reflect your preferences. This feature is now available (though still early) in build 10525 for you to try. This is off by default, but you can turn it on by toggling this (Settings > Personalization > Colors):
Know Issues in Windows 10 Build 10525 :
- Mobile hotspot doesn’t work in this build. When sharing the Internet from your device with mobile broadband using Mobile Hotspot, it will fail to get a valid IP address from your device and will show no internet access.
- An update to Movies & TV application from the Store will be required to fix an issue with video playback.
- Optional languages packs will not be available during the initial launch of this flight, it will be available later this week.
- Google Chrome crashes
Windows 10 Build 10525 Preview Video :
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/T4CQiP-mMyM” rel=”no” theme=”light”]
Download Windows 10 Build 10525
Windows 10 Build 10525 English Enterprise 64 Bit
Windows 10 Build 10525 English Professional 64 Bit
Windows 10 Build 10525 Russian Professional 64 Bit
Windows 10 Build 10525 Russian Professional 32 Bit