Welcome Lenovo K3 Note users, there is a good news that we have a custom rom named FlymeOS for you. We hope you have already rooted your Lenovo K3 Note and installed CWM on it. FlymeOS is a very popular Android Custom Rom which enriches with lots of features and is boosted with high performance and stabilty. The user interface is very attractive and user friendly which you will definitely love it. Lenovo K3 Note FlymeOS Custom ROM once installed on your device will make you forget the default VIBEUI which came on your device.
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility toinstall the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
- Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo K3 Note
- CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
- FlymeOS Custom Rom – Download it from here.
- Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here.
- Backup all your data.
About the ROM :
Android Version: 5.1
Compatible with: Lenovo K3 Note
ROM type: FlymeOS
ROM Author: Liuxxighost
Features of the ROM :
- Sliding Menu
- Integrated Contacts
- Messaging App
- Set Data Synchronization
- SuperSu Pre-Installed
How to install Custom Rom FlymeOS on Lenovo K3 Note :
Step 1 : Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to goto recovery)
- Or simply connect your phone and type adb reboot Recovery in fastboot window
Step 3 : Please take an entire backup of your current rom through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to install the custom rom flymeos
Step 4 : Wipe Data / Factory RESET
Step 5 : Wipe cache Partition
Step 6 : Goto Advanced > Wipe Dalvik cache
Step 7 : Goto Mounts & Storage > Format Partition system
Step 8 : Goto Install zip from SD Card and select the FlymeOS Custom Rom which you have copied followed by the GAPPS
WHAT IS WORKING
- GSM Network (2G / 3G / 4G). Mobile Data does not Work though
- GPS seems to work too
- Well, rom is really smooth
KNOWN BUGS, AND THINGS THAT DO NOT WORK
- After first boot, touchscreen may not work. Just reboot and it’ll be fixed
- Screen brightness is buggy
- No audio at all
- MicroSD is not detected (but can certainly be fixed easily later)
- Camera does not work at all
PS : As the ROM is default by Chinese language, please do not panic. You can download Google Keyboard from playstore and set it as your default keyboard.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.inputmethod.latin]
[su_animate type=”bounce” duration=”160″ delay=”0.5″]
More Lenovo K3 Note Custom ROMS – Click Here