Hello friends, I have been testing this new version of Microsoft’s operating system Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview since the beginning when it was released in October 2014. I have felt it to be one of the best Operating system by Microsoft so far from its predecessors. There are few glitches found in this build 10061 but they can be ignored, but the user interface, the boot up time, the shut down time and opening the programs are pretty faster than the previous build.
You can download Windows 10 pro Technical Preview Build 10061 32 bit or 64 bit from the torrents, as officially it has not been released yet. It is expected that the final build will be released soon, the beta one off course and not the retail version. So far using the current build 10056 I have found it to be really amazing, there are many changes and many bugs have been resolved.
After using the latest Project Spartan Browser, all I can say it that it is a complete successor of Internet Explorer. I can assure you that it is really fast and smooth unlike the old browser which all the Microsoft Operating Systems had. But we will have to wait for the final version as it is still under testing mode and also you won’t be able to find most of its plugins available like the very much used Adblock.
You can check the video as well below which I have uploaded after installing it and also you can have a lot at the screenshots attached with this article.
Changes in Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 10061 :
-A new black system theme
-Visual Studio will no longer crash when creating a new Universal app project
-New Mail and Calendar apps
-Start, Taskbar, and Action Center improvements
-Task View improvements
-Virtual Desktop improvements
-Make Windows Update a one-stop shop for ALL drivers
-Kill off all Aero-themed objectsBring back Aero Glass!
-Pin anything to the Start menu
-A new Notepad.exe
-Remixing the Volume Mixer
-Drag-and-drop apps between virtual desktops
-When using Start Menu in full screen taskbar sometimes hides itself. It restores back in half a second.
– New Weather and News app
– new animations – Start Menu has that Continuum concept animation when in full screen
– Tablet Mode widens the gap between system tray icons and minimizes Search into an icon
– New dark Theme for Start Menu and Action Center
– Cortana is now in full taskbar height – also, new Mic icon when Cortana is listening
– Cortana can recognize music now (option is in Cortana menu)
– Date/Time UI refreshed (could be activated via registry hack in b9926)
– Network flyout has new animation
– Power buttons is moved to bottom left corner
– Start Menu can be resized – still a bit wonky when resizing height
– new “Show Touch Keyboard button” when right clicking on taskbar
– new Keyboard icon in system tray – it is right by the clock
– keyboard visual design seems refreshed
– win32 titlebars are grey
– 1px border on top of the win32 apps is now present but it’s black
– new Recycle bin icon (only new icon atm)
– new TaskView icon
– new virtual desktop icon animation
Video of Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 10061 :
Bugs Fixed in This Build
- We have fixed the issue where Indexing of new email in Outlook was not working.
- We have fixed the issue with Hyper-V preventing you from enabling it.
- Visual Studio will no longer crash when creating a new Universal app project.
- We fixed a few issues in Project Spartan. You can now double-click on the titlebar to maximize. We have also made some tweaks to the alignment of the Favorites Bar so that the text and icons no longer appear partially below the bottom of the Favorites Bar.
Known Issues in This Build
- We know this one will be a bit painful but there is a bug with this build in which Win32 (desktop) apps won’t launch from the Start menu. The workaround is to use search to find and launch these apps and pin them to your taskbar for quick access.
- The Windows Store Beta (grey tile) and Project Spartan get unpinned after upgrading. You can re-pin them to your Taskbar from All apps on your Start menu.
- The version of the Mail and Calendar apps included in this build (17.4008.42281.0) have a known issue that causes every typed letter to appear twice. Which might be funny if it weren’t so irritating. We have fixed this issue with updated versions of the apps (17.4016.42291.0) available in the Windows Store Beta (grey tile). If you don’t open the Mail and Calendar apps within the first 15 minutes after logging in to your device for the first time after upgrading and your device is connected to the Internet, the apps should update automatically. You can also go into the Store Beta and check for updates manually at any time.
- Cortana will highlight things it will be able to help users with, but some of these features are not yet implemented and we are working to deliver them soon.
- There is a known issue where you might see a black screen with only your mouse cursor during login/logout. We have a fix for this coming via WU.
- Downloading music in the Xbox Music and Music Preview apps is currently broken. We also have a fix for this coming via WU.
- When you minimize an app playing audio, it may stop playing once its minimized.
- In Project Spartan, no selection highlight appears when selecting text in the address box. You can right click in the address box to cut/copy/paste and it will work as expected. We also have a fix for this coming via WU.
- Magnifier does not work when you put it into docked mode. We will also have a fix for this coming via WU.
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 .iso image
[su_button url=”http://rexycloud.com/5fc8999aa41fb868″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff6559″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″ rel=”nofollow”]Download 64 Bit .iso[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://rexycloud.com/8a9123d25cc09d9b” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff6559″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″ rel=”nofollow”]Download 32 Bit .iso [/su_button]
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 .iso image torrent
[su_button url=”http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dtok2rrd5m5a80/Windows-10-10061-x64.torrent” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff6559″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″ rel=”nofollow”]Download 64 Bit .torrent[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://www.mediafire.com/download/1buy7uzc61yt6az/Windows-10-10061-x32.torrent” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff6559″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″ rel=”nofollow”]Download 32 Bit .torrent [/su_button]
NOTE : Please download and install Technical Preview builds at your own risk. These builds are not the final build or bug less. Windows 10 is not officially released, it is being released for developers for testing and reporting the bugs. There can be many errors and your data might get lost too. Please do not use it as your primary operating system if you’re not aware of Technical previews.