Windows 10 is again on the news with a new build. As time is passing, Microsoft is giving us with surprises often and we’re pretty much liking it. Another release of Windows 10 which is now called as the Insider Preview with Build No. 10074 is out and that too in .iso format. Thanks to the Microsoft developers and technicians who are working indeed very hard to get this operating system more smooth and a beast at performance. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 iso is available on Microsoft Official Website for download, both the Professional edition and the Enterprise edition are available for download and definitely you can choose between the x86 and x64 variants.
What are the Changes in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074 ?
- Aero Glass : A very popular feature from back of the time when Windows 7 came with.
- General UI Imporvements: The user interface has been polished more and it comes with a new Live Tile animations and works smooth with high DPI displays. We must say Microsoft did a wonderful job here.
- Continuum enhancements: Closing an app in Tablet mode takes the user to the Start Screen whereas it used to exit to desktop previously.
- Imporved Multitasking: Press Alt + Tab and you can see the changes of the Task View and the Snap Assist function.
- Xbox app: The bug has been totally removed unlike present in the previous builds which made xbox crash. New features like Game DVR for PC, screenshots, Live Tile for the application users profiles are now included.
- Windows Store Beta: The blue tile instead of gray and Xbox Live games and in app purchases are now working flawlessly.
- Music and Video Preview Apps updated: Both the applications got new features. You can explore them.
- New System Sounds: On users demand, Microsoft has put new system sounds for Windows 10.
- New Changes in Cortana: Microsoft is working more and focusing much deep on Cortana, now you will be able to ask few questions and can expect the answers instantly –
- Weather – “Seattle Weather”
- Finance – “MSFT stock”
- Dictionary – “define astounding”
- Calculator – “48*92”
- Flight Status – “UA 238”
- Reference – “how tall is brad pitt”
- Showtimes – “movies near me”
- Tech Help – “memory in my computer”
- Time Zone – “time in London”
- Unit Conversion – “42 ft in meters”
- Chit Chat – “tell me a joke”
What All Things Have Been Fixed In This Build?
- You can now launch Win32 (desktop) apps from the Start menu again. (Microsoft has apologized for this bug)
- You should be able to download music in the Xbox Music and Music Preview apps. (As we already stated above)
- When you minimize an app playing audio, it should continue playing in the background.
But still after so much of fixes and changes, there are few bugs which have been noted in Windows 10 Insider Preview and those are:
- Developers cannot enable Developer Mode in the Settings app for installing and testing apps on this build. We’ll enable this in an upcoming build. In the meantime, you will need enable your device for development using the Group Policy Editor.
- There is an issue in this build preventing some games from playing in full screen mode. We’re working to get a fix out via WU as soon as possible.
- The People app continues to crash. We’re planning to release an update for the People app through the Store Beta that fixes this.
Screenshots of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074
Take a Look at The Video of Windows 10 Insider Preview 10074 Build :
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacPv5GkvUY” controls=”alt” rel=”no” fs=”no” theme=”light”]