Microsoft has rolled out its latest build for Windows 10 build 10130 through the fast ring, you can update your current version by simply going through the windows update or else you can download the iso leaked image from the links we have posted at the bottom of this article. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 has come with lots of improvements and performance upgrades. You can grab your copy of Windows 10 according to your system specifications of 32 bit or 64 bit. You can get a detailed information if you can run Windows 10 on your current system or not from here.
Previously Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 and its been a week that another build has been released, you might have downloaded Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10123 leaked version from our previous post.
What’s new in Windows 10 Build 10130
- New icons pack – You’ll come to see new icons in the start menu, in the taskbar and in the explorer as well
- New Cortana button and changes – Cortana learns few more tricks and new enhancements done
- Movies can be played in Movies & Tv app in full screen mode
- Taskbar filtered for Remote Desktop
- A new badge will be displayed on new apps in Start menu
- A new universal back button on tablets
- Jump lists have been re-designed
- Action Center has no longer borders
- Like Windows 8.1 now you can swipe down from of the edge of the screen to show app commands
- Clock Widget redesigned
- Cortana – Windows + C now opens Cortana instead of the charms bar
- Microsoft print to PDF feature for printing to PDF
- Project Spartan updated to 0.15 from 0.13
- Project Spartan can be viewed in full screen
- New Games implemented – Solitaire Collection Beta
Bugs Found in Windows 10 Build 10130
- WiFi connectivity issue, needs to be restarted.
- Mail app crashes often and doesn’t syncs mail properly
How to get Windows 10 Build 10130 if you’re already on Windows 10
Step 1 : Click the start menu and type settings and click on it
Step 2 : Click on Update & Security
Step 3 : Click on Windows Update from the left hand panel
Step 4 : Click Advanced Options
Step 5 : Scroll down and head over to “Getting builds faster means you’ll see new things sooner. Getting builds slower could mean more solutions are available for issues.” and then select Fast from the drop down menu.
Step 6 : Click the back button from top left hand side and click Check Updates
Step 7 : Hold on until the update is downloaded and installed.
You can continue to work other things on your system until the message pops up that you need to restart your system to get the latest update of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10130.
You will require to restart your system few times until you get the message that you are on Build 10130.
Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 Iso Images :