Now you can get your hands upon the latest build 10122 of Windows 10 by Microsoft as it is officially available for update. We have the iso image which you can download from the bottom of this post. The new operating system is still named as Insider Preview and has lot of bugs fixed and new features implemented. Microsoft released this build as of lately, but the wait was worth it, as there are many new changes and fixes over the problems which we had faced in the previous builds of Windows 10 like the build 10074 which had the TCP/IP problem and then Build 10102 where the Store used to crash upon opening. As we had already discussed about the changes in our previous article of Windows 10 Build 10120, many things are still intact in this current build as well.
New changes in Windows 10 Build 10162 Insider Preview :
- Project Spartan named as Edge
- Inprivate mode in Edge
- Start Menu updated
- Default apps got new tweaks
- Start and Continuum improvements
- Changes to how Windows 10 handles default apps
- Redesigned Insider Hub
Bugs Fixed in Windows 10 Build 10162
- Project Spartan crash bug fixed
- Developers – when you go to Settings > Update & Security > For developers – it no longer crashes the Settings app.
- Windows Update with error code 80070103 fixed
- IPv4 properties of an Ethernet adapter on your PC grayed problem fixed
- Fonts issues fixed that would blurry on High DPI displays.
- Control + L or Alt + D shortcuts now got to the URL bar more reliably.
Whats new in Edge:
- Inprivate mode
- Pin Sites to Start Menu
- History view now funtctional
- HTML5 date, week, month inputs supported
- CSS3 cursor values supported
- Preview New Tab Page
- Tabs now have icons that indicate any media being played like Google Chrome
Bugs found in Build 10122 so far :
- Full-screen content is not yet truly full-screen
- Project Spartan may crash on devices with AMD GPUs
- Can’t access localhost. Check the FAQ for more info
- AMD users will face issues with Edge Browser
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 BUILD 10162 :
You can download Windows 10 Build 10162 in both .esd formats and .iso image formats. The .ESD format is smaller in size but you will have to convert it into iso or burn it if you have knowledge about it. There is also the option to download the .ISO image as well which you just need to burn it on your DVD or USB.