Once again, we have found your favorite Custom Rom PACMAN for Lenovo A6000/Plus. You can download it below and enjoy the features of pacman rom. After 2 days of testing the wonderful rom made by liuxingghost we have came to a conclusion that it is the best and stable rom so far for Lenovo A6000/Plus among the other Custom Roms which we uploaded that were the MIUI ROM and FIUI ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus. So far we haven’t faced any such bugs in this rom, the features are pretty awesome, the user interface is decent, the battery backup is indeed very nice from the stock rom. You can download the custom rom below, but first please read the message.
DISCLAIMER : In no means we are responsible if you brick your phone or your SD card dies or your phone behaves abnormally. It is your sole and your own responsibility to install the custom rom on your phone. If you’re unaware of custom roms and its bugs then please do not go any further.
What is Pacman?
Pacman custom rom is a combination of three highly performance customized roms:
Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man
You get all the 3 rom features and performance in one single rom. This rom is very popular among developers and users as it spreads a wide variety of options and tweaks.
- Rooted device – You can read the guide here for rooting your Lenovo A6000/Plus
- CWM installed – You can follow the tutorial here for installing CWM.
- Make sure USB debugging mode is enabled on the phone, by navigating to Settings > Developer Options
- Pacman ROM – Download here from here.
- Google Services (Gapps) – Download it from here. ( This is the minimal edition)
- Backup all your data (this is important, you might lose your data while flashing a custom rom)
- Battery should be at least 70%
About the ROM :
Android Version: 4.4.4
Compatible with: Lenovo K30 (Works with Lenovo A6000/Plus)
ROM type: PACMAN Release Candidate 3
ROM Author: liuxingghost
Base : Based version on CM11 and Paranoid Android
Features of the ROM :
- Pacman Performance : The rom is customized fully like the CPU, GPU, I/O Scheduler.
- Pacman app mode.
- Advance Boot menu
- Screenshot in boot menu
- Active Display with notifications in headsbar
- Halo bar – You won’t get interrupted while gaming or watching a video. You’ll be able to access the notification in the bar and select what to do.
- Notification Drawer tweaks
- Lock screen Notifications
- App bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Init.d scripts
- Build.prop Mods
- Recent RAM Bar
- PAC Console
How to install Pacman Custom Rom on Lenovo A6000/Plus :
Step 1 : Copy both the files to your SD card
Step 2 : Boot into Recovery (Follow the guide to goto recovery)
Step 3 : Please take an entire backup of your current rom through the CWM menu. So that you can restore it back if you fail to flash the pacman custom rom.
Step 4 : Enter recovery
Step 5 : Make full wipe including “system”
Step 6 : Flash the rom and then the gapps.
Step 7 : Flash the Super Su as well at the end to have a rooted phone.
Step 8 : Reboot (the first boot can take up to 2 minutes)
Screen Shots of the Pacman Custom Rom for Lenovo A6000/Plus
More Screenshots : Click Here
- Kitkat 4.4.4
- Smooth transitions
- Battery backup
- Gaming performance
- Network Connectivity
- Browsing fast (Using google chrome and network speed)
- Camera quality increased
- Call quality good (no drops unlike the stock rom)
- The default UI (you can download separate launchers from here)
- Sometimes the back-lit buttons do not respond (same as the stock rom)
Pacman Rom is a unique custom rom combined from three major roms and it has its own different experience with lots of tweaks and options. So why would you choose any other rom when you have all in one.